Noel Napkins, Set of 6
Casual festivity and tradition are balanced in an elegant feast for the eyes. Featuring an array of finely detailed Christmas decorations, the Noel Collection is perfectly suited for the holidays. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
The Noel colors are so happy! I love that it is red/green Christmassy, but the top has enough blue that my kids coming home for the holiday can use the blue everyday family dishes of their youth.
I love all my CouleurNature purchases—such quality, unique products. The Noel Napkins are no exception—we used them at Xmas along with the Noel tablecloth—the design is beautiful.
I love the Noël napkins. I purchased the tablecloth locally and wanted to complete the look with the napkins. I have received many compliments on the beautiful table! They come out of washer and dryer ready to use again!
Best design ever
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.