Olive Tree Napkins, Set of 6
A symbol of peace and prosperity, the Olive Tree’s curling bark, creams, khaki and sienna tones invoke a relaxed sophistication. This richly toned collection of table linens, napkins, tea towels and runners is perfect for a relaxed dinner, family fête or special occasion.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
The best quality, after a wash in the washer in a gentle cycle looks the same
Waiting for the runner to be available again. Well made, and simply gorgeous.
Very high quality!
Merci beaucoup pour tout.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.