Renne Napkins, Set of 6
Embrace the magic of wintry landscapes and a brisk chill in the air with our Renne Collection. This charming pattern reveals enchanting reindeer and playful children sledding through snow will give your table a jovial look for the winter season. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
I order this tablecloth and these napkins to match directly from Couleur Nature after I tried to order from Pottery Barn on Dec. 13. PB wasn't able to get my order to me until after Jan. 3 and somehow they screwed up and sent me the wrong print which I received Dec. 21. I immediately ordered from Couleur Nature and they got me my order in time for Christmas Eve dinner with free shipping too! Beautiful table linens for the holidays. Excellent and fast customer service. Thank you!
The table runner and napkins made my table look magazine worthy. I am so in love with the pattern and quality.
The napkins were absolutely what I wanted. Love it.
Gave these to my mother as a gift. Beautiful for Christmas and can be used throughout the winter.
These napkins are lovely
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.