Springfields Napkins, Set of 6
With its poppies, wildflowers and blue dandelions, the Springfield Collection is a breath of fresh air. These exquisite French linens are perfect for an afternoon tea, the breakfast nook or any space you’d like to liven up. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Love the minimalist flowers and the colors. Quality very nice. Love them!
I bought an entire suite of these lovely linens—table runner, place mats, napkins, and tea towels for my kitchen and breakfast room. The shipping was very speedy. The linens are gorgeous—very high quality. Very happy with my purchase.
These were exactly what I was looking for. The images on the website accurately present the products. I’m very happy with my purchase.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.