Fleur des Indes Placemats, Set of 6
With its curling vines and flowers, the rich harvest tones of the Fleur des Indes Collection are exotic and sophisticated. Combining Eastern motifs with classic French styling, these table linens, runners and are ideal for formal or festive events. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our fine linen table placemats are a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15x18 inches.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Just loved it! Colors were perfect for my home and will probably order another.
I purchased the Fleur des Indes table runner and six placemats. I then ordered six more placemats. The colors are gorgeous. I’m planning on setting my dining room table with these for this Thanksgiving and Christmas
Beautiful table cloth
Had been looking for beautiful but practical placemats and definitely found them in these! Love so many patterns but this one works well with our decor and the fall/winter season. High quality and wash well without fading.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.