Jardin Placemats Red & Grey, Set of 6
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our fine linen table placemats are a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15x18 inches.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
I love them!
I am very pleased with the quality of the tablecloth and napkins..they are just as they were advertised...beautiful!
It sets a beautiful table and the napkins wash up and keep their form. Love it.
The placemates and napkins and tea towels are beautiful and practical! Great for everyday use or a special occasion!