Lavender Placemats, Set of 6
With its amethyst, chartreuse and pink, the Lavender Collection is a quintessential element of any French Country décor scheme. Add a bit of France to the home with one of these Provencal-inspired table runners, kitchen towels or napkins. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our fine linen table placemats are a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15x18 inches.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
I’m very happy with the lavender placemats, the color is just lovely! Another great product!
These are well made and the pattern is beautiful. I have already purchased a few more pieces!
I love my lavender placemats. They dress up my table and put me in a happy place.
Beautiful! Good quality . Washed and dryer .
Came out with no damage or shrinkage .
Will recommend it to every one.:
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.