Granada Runner Cornflower Blue
Featuring a delicately intertwined floral pattern with iconic cornflower blue pomegranates atop a white background, the Granada Cornflower Blue collection makes a tranquil, richly colored complement to any table. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, this high-quality runner foregrounds a classic motif with French country styling, and has been hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique – learn about the process here.
- Features botanical imagery inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Mix and match with napkins
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Purchased the Granada Runner in Cornflower Blue for my mahogany dining room table. I just repainted the dining room and installed a new shade and this runner pulls it all together beautifully. I’ve never been disappointed in Couleur Nature linens.
Love every thing about this. High quality, beautiful colors, gorgeous finish. The quality linens you just can’t find anymore are here!
It’s the perfect size & love the cornflower blue. It highlights the Deruta pottery I have collected and now have on my dining table filled with spring tulips. Makes me smile every time I walk by.
Beautiful table runners . I bought 3 different patterns . Quality! They are the most distinctive patterns as well vibrant colors . Will definitely purchase more. I change my table runners like the seasons change .
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.