With its amethyst, chartreuse, and pink, the Lavender Collection is a quintessential element of any French Country décor scheme. Add a bit of France to the home with one of these Provencal-inspired table linens. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our table runner is a simple way to add elegance to a room or an extra note of festivity for a special occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
This is a beautifully colored and exquisitely made table runner. The colors meld together giving a muted look reminiscent of Provence. Beautiful!
I bought a large photo of lavender fields while in France. Hung it in the dining room and looks it great with
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.