Jardin Tea Towels Red & Green , Set of 3
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
I LOVE all the items I bought. I used to live in the South of France and these evoke happy memories. Bright, painterly, casual and vibrant colors bring the garden into the meal a d vice versa. Sturdy, well made and elegant, I look forward to using them .....
Absolutely stunning, generous in size, wonderful fabric weight. Hostess gift-worthy!
My first Couleur Nature tea towel was purchased at a little gift shop in my hometown. I love the quality and vibrant colors and wanted more. The Jardin Tea Towels Red and Green go perfect in my remodeled kitchen. I have a runner on order and look forward to receiving it soon.
These towels are large, have wonderful drying capacity and add color and beauty to any kitchen.
Just what I wanted!
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.