Jardin Tea Towels Red & Green , Set of 3
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
A beautiful pattern! Gave as a gift and recipient was crazy about them.
Absolutely beautiful and well made...look spectacular in my kitchen!
Just the colorful boost I needed in the kitchen as springs rolls into summer! You can almost smell the fragrance of the blossoms.
Beautiful! Soft. Wonderful colors!
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.