Jardin Tea Towels Red & Green , Set of 3
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in these table linens, runner and tea towels are ideal year round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
I have purchased 3 sets of tea towels, one set of placemats and 6 napkins in the last few weeks. I LOVE the fabric and patterns. My kitchen needed a lift and they'll work beautifully!
I'm using these tea towels as tableclothes for my living room side tables, and they are adorable.
These towels are not only beautiful, with full rich colors, but are also absorbent and of good quality. I would definitely recommend.
A beautiful pattern! Gave as a gift and recipient was crazy about them.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.