Fraises des Bois Napkins, Set of 6
The phrase “wild strawberries” (fraises des bois) evokes a sense of golden summers amid the beauty of the countryside, so it’s appropriate that the Fraises des Bois collection features vibrant colors and botanic designs along with orderly patterns and a calm ivory backdrop. A charming complement to any table setting, these high-quality napkins are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique; learn about the process here.
- Set of 6 colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French table linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Just what we dreamed for our table. . . Thank you so much.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.