Fraises des Bois Napkins, Set of 6
The phrase “wild strawberries” (fraises des bois) evokes a sense of golden summers amid the beauty of the countryside, so it’s appropriate that the Fraises des Bois collection features vibrant colors and botanic designs along with orderly patterns and a calm ivory backdrop. A charming complement to any table setting, these high-quality napkins are carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique; learn about the process here.
- Set of 6 colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French table linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
We haven’t been able to travel because of COVID. I love French table cloths and every time I go to Provence, I find a special one to take home. This came as a surprise from an ad on Facebook. And here it is now in my dining room. The napkins are ample size, the fabric seems to repel the worst red wine spill.
Just what we dreamed for our table. . . Thank you so much.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.