Jardin Runner Red & Green
Verdant and wild, our Jardin Collection is inspired by the lush, loosely-tended gardens of Southern France. The bright watercolors in this collection are ideal year-round for family dining, a picnic or the breakfast nook. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
This runner is absolutely beautiful! The bright colors really liven up my dining room table - this was a great buy.
I bought my first table cloths colored by this artist in Provence. I was so excited to find these on line from the US. The pattern I chose had more color and detail than I could see in the photo. I just love it!
Runner looks beautiful with place settings or used on its own for a splash of color. Many compliments! Washed several times already and holding up well.
Beautiful linens and great customer service. I will definitely purchase again!
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.