Olive Tree Tea Towels, Set of 3
A symbol of peace and prosperity, the Olive Tree’s curling bark, creams, khaki and sienna tones invoke a relaxed sophistication. This richly toned collection of table linens, napkins, tea towels and runners is perfect for a relaxed dinner, family fête or special occasion.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Beautiful quality and workmanship. Lovely colors and design.
Just bought the Olive Tree tea towels and they are gorgeous! The towels always wash beautifully, don't fade, dry dishes great and the designs are gorgeous so unusual and colorful. Will never buy any other towels after discovering these last year in Italy.