Fleur des Indes Apron
With its curling vines and flowers, the rich harvest tones of the Fleur des Indes Collection are exotic and sophisticated. Combining Eastern motifs with classic French styling, these table linens are ideal for formal or festive events. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Couleur Nature's French linen cooking aprons are quality-constructed, chic and practical.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- One size fits all, with a generous front pocket.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
I love the Monet-like splash of color in my dining room. It makes an ordinary day feel special!
Great quality and color.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.