Fleur des Indes Runner
With its curling vines and flowers, the rich harvest tones of the Fleur des Indes Collection are exotic and sophisticated. Combining Eastern motifs with classic French styling, these table linens, runners and are ideal for formal or festive events. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
When I walk past the table where my beautiful runner is located I get a great feeling. That is exactly how you’re supposed to feel in a space ( for it to make you happy). The colors are exquisite and not too bright which is absolutely wonderful. It is a beautiful piece of art!
The material is perfect, The colors are vibrant and rich. Very happy.
it is so beautiful!!! Beautifully made - had a bridal shower at my home and received many, many compliments on it!
I have not had a chance to use this yet but love the colors and the design. I am looking forward to getting compliments once I set my table with it as the focal point.
Very nice table runner for all year including holiday times!!!
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.