Fleur des Indes Runner
With its curling vines and flowers, the rich harvest tones of the Fleur des Indes Collection are exotic and sophisticated. Combining Eastern motifs with classic French styling, these table linens, runners and are ideal for formal or festive events. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
I love the handmade glasses with the touch of color on the rim. Perfect size for a stemless wine glass.
I love the hand printed 100% cotton table cloths and runners. I love my collection.
Fast shipping as well.
Beautiful top quality linens!
This table runner is not only stunning, it is very well-crafted. This is not your ordinary table runner. He will not be able to see this everywhere you go. It is it original looking piece. The colors are beautiful and the patterns are stunning.
I am a person who likes more subtle color in my home and this runner fits that exactly. It is colorful and beautiful without smacking you in the face with color. It looks absolutely gorgeous in my home, both in the dining room and in my kitchen. Love it!!
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.