Forest Harvest Napkins Grey & Mustard, Set of 6
With a nod to the lush splendor of Provençal forests, these Forest Harvest napkins feature an array of sumptuous fruit amidst richly entwined foliage. The twirling vines and blossoming imagery make a pleasing backdrop to any meal, and every high-quality linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Available in Mustard/Blue and Mustard/Yellow color schemes
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Mix and match with runners and tablecloths
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique
So glad this print & size was finally available.
Looks great on my table and compliments all the colors in the room. Used it plus matching napkins for Mother’s Day dinner. It was a big hit!
I like the copy and design but am disappointed in he weight/quality of table cloth for the price
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.