Forest Harvest Napkins Grey & Mustard, Set of 6
With a nod to the lush splendor of Provençal forests, these Forest Harvest napkins feature an array of sumptuous fruit amidst richly entwined foliage. The twirling vines and blossoming imagery make a pleasing backdrop to any meal, and every high-quality linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19 inches square
- Available in Mustard/Blue and Mustard/Yellow color schemes
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Mix and match with runners and tablecloths
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.