Forest Harvest Tea Towels Grey & Mustard, Set of 3
With a nod to the lush splendor of Provençal forests, the Forest Harvest collection features an array of sumptuous fruit amidst richly entwined foliage. The twirling vines and blossoming imagery make a pleasing backdrop to any meal, and this high-quality linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship. You can pair with other linens from the Forest Harvest collection, or add contrast with solid colors.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20 x 30 inches
- Available in Grey & Mustard and Mustard & Blue color schemes
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.