Fraises des Bois Placemats, Set of 6
The phrase “wild strawberries” (fraises des bois) evokes a sense of golden summers amid the beauty of the countryside, so it’s appropriate that the Fraises des Bois collection features vibrant colors and botanic designs along with orderly patterns and a calm ivory backdrop. These placemats contribute to an elegant setting for any meal, and can be paired with a variety of serveware and settings. Each linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique; learn about the process here.
- Set of 6 colorful placemats, each measuring a generous 15 x 18 inches
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
I have some of their other pieces. This set is lovely
Free shipping on all retail orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay