The Gooseberry Collection’s vermilions, mossy greens and simple ivory backdrop are ideal for the holidays or any time of the year. Gooseberry napkins, tea towels and runners dress up a bare table, adding a bit of casual elegance to the every day dining experience. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels and aprons.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
The Gooseberry runner and napkins made for the perfect holiday table setting: not too elaborate, but added just the right amount of festivity!
So pretty adds just the right holiday touch
I love this design and bought the tablecloth and napkins. I was surprised to see the background is a very very pale yellow- a cream color- not pure white as in the photo. Still beautiful. Excellent quality.
Free 2-day shipping on all orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay