Granada Parrot Green Runner
This eye-catching runner features a lovely botanical pattern in an exquisite shade of green – a nod to the famous green parrots found throughout Northern India, which is where this linen was made. The imagery of curling vines and blossoming plants provides a charming backdrop to any meal, and each high-quality linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Available in two sizes: 16 x 72 inches and 16 x 90 inches
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
Beautiful and perfect for my table settings!
The colors are vibrant and lovely, just as pictured; and the delivery was on time as promised.
It’s for a holiday gift. She’ll love it!
Love them! Will probably buy product for future gifts too.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.