Laundered Linen Napkins Lime & Aqua, Set of 4
These laundered linens feature a design that evokes the oh-so-classic feel of French bistros and continental style. The fabric is stonewashed for a softer feel than traditional linen, and is exceptionally durable to boot.
You’ll find these napkins make a fantastic complement to any table setting, midday picnic, or kitchen layout, adding vibrant colors and a sense of European chic. Plus, they pair quite nicely with cold drinks served in our Celine line of Rose Pink and Sky Blue glassware.
- Each 100% linen napkin is yarn-dyed, handmade, and hand-washed, resulting in a gentle texture
- Fibers are from Belgium, and hand woven
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Machine-washable; ironing is optional
- Set of 4 napkins, each measuring a generous 20 inches square
- A Caravan exclusive
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.