Lavender Napkins, Set of 6
With its amethyst, chartreuse and pink, the Lavender Collection is a quintessential element of any French Country décor scheme. Add a bit of France to the home with one of these Provencal-inspired table runners, kitchen towels or napkins. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and make guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
My table looks lovely with the cloth and napkins. I’ve received compliments on it. I’m so happy I bought it.
I love my new lavender tablecloth and napkins. They make the patio dining table blend in with the flowers in the garden, many of which are blue and purple.
My first purchase of Couleur Nature was in Paris for many years ago. I got a tablecloth and napkins with the poppies pattern. And I fell in love with them! Not only are they pretty, but they are of good quality as well.
The tablecloth and napkins are so lovely! The first order was the wrong color, so I returned it on March 15, and it was received on March 22, but have not received a credit on my card yet.