Lavender Napkins, Set of 6
With its amethyst, chartreuse and pink, the Lavender Collection is a quintessential element of any French Country décor scheme. Add a bit of France to the home with one of these Provencal-inspired table runners, kitchen towels or napkins. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and make guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
This dress has become a significant aspect of my Byron Lars Collection because I consider my love for his sheaths a proper noun. If Byron Lars started a religious ministry, I would definitely be the church lady.
The tablecloth is just simply elegant .. colors just right ... beautiful scene.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.