Poppies Tea Towels, Set of 3
With its delicate sage-like leaves, the refined yet bold palette of the Poppies Collection adds a simple elegance to your dining room or terrace meal. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
I found your linens while in Rome in 2014 and have been looking for you ever since. I was so exciting to replace the worn tea towels that I bought on my trip, but could only purchase them in sets of three. Iwish we could buy three different tea towels rather than a package of three of the same. I hope you consider that down the line.
Just beautiful. Washed well, no need to iron. Will certainly purchase more items.
I purchased a couple of these tea towels a few years ago and they are still my favorites... the ones I always reach for. I had to check the label and see where I could order more. They are beautiful and very functional.