Renne Tea Towels, Set of 3
Embrace the magic of wintry landscapes and a brisk chill in the air with our Renne Collection. This charming pattern reveals enchanting reindeer and playful children sledding through snow will give your table a jovial look for the winter season. Fine French table linens, hand-printed.
Our finely crafted French tea towels can perk up a kitchen towel rack, line a bread or picnic basket, or nestle the arm of a pitcher of your favorite beverage.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20x30 inches.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
I bought the tablecloth last year and loved it so much that I bought the table runner and tea towels this year. Love the vintage look of the design. I am using two of the towels as a valance on my two kitchen doors and one on a small table. They are just too beautiful to use as a towel !!
Loved the Christmas napkins and placemats the are beautiful.
I love the Rennne collection. We have the table cloth for 4-6 settings, the small table cloth which we use on our coffee table, and 6 tea towels. Our daughter taught in Renne, so this collection reflects that experience as well.
The towels are beautiful and great quality. I love them.
Love them! They are beautiful and the fabric is sturdy yet soft. I think they will get better after washing.