Tutti Frutti Runner Blue & Red
The succulent wine-colored figs, scarlet pomegranates and golden pineapples of the Tutti Frutti Collection will welcome guests to your table any time of the year. Mix and match the Tutti Frutti with solid table linens to add dimension and drama to the table. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Our linen table runners and quilted table runners are a simple way to add a touch of elegance to a room or an extra note of festivity for a special occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist, Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
- Available in two sizes: 16x72 inches and 16x90 inches.
So beautiful - will order more.
I absolutely love them both. Great colors.
I am buying a table cloth in the Fall. Good quality and will recommend.
Beautiful linens and great quality!
Loved the print and washed well; napkins also a good value
I like the pattern and striking colors very much. The fabric is high quality and sturdy. There are small areas where the fabric lacks color (white) and other areas where colors overlap. Depending on perspective, it can either be a quaint aspect of the design or a possible small flaws. Regardless, it gives it character, which I like.
Complimentary Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with free delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.