Cherry Blossom Cream & Blush Napkins, Set of 6
A cherry blossom tree in full bloom is a breathtaking sight which announces the arrival of spring. In Japanese culture, cherry blossoms represent the delicate beauty of life, filled as it is with fleeting splendor. The Cherry Blossom collection reflects that sense of thoughtful wonder, with soft hues of springtime pastels that can be used all year round, whether within your dining room, breakfast nook, or picnic area. This French linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
A fine linen cloth napkin transforms the ordinary meal into a dining experience and makes guests feel cared for, adding an extra element of polish to any occasion.
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. 100% cotton.
- Set of six colorful napkins, each measuring a generous 19-inches square.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
Beautiful, hand stamped table runner and napkins. Quick shipping. My husband found the runner as a gift for me but he didn’t purchase the matching napkins. When he returned home from his trip, he attempted to call the gift shop to purchase the napkins but they had already sold! I looked online and immediately found the pattern and am thrilled to have a matching set for our French country dining table. Thank you! I will be ordering more from you!
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.