Granada Jaipur Pink Tea Towels, Set of 3
If you were to travel the streets of Jaipur, India, you would doubtless encounter this vibrant shade of pink, as featured in this elegant botanical design. The imagery of curling vines and blossoming plants provides a charming backdrop to any meal, and each French linen is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship. These pieces make a charming complement to the kitchen or a table setting.
- Set of 3 matching tea towels, each measuring a generous 20 x 30 inches
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one a unique work of art
I love these tea towels so much. The quality is amazing, and the color quality is even better. I highly recommend if you’re looking for a unique, and extremely good quality tea towel.
Fast Shipping on All US Orders
Enjoy beautifully designed kitchenware all the more with fast delivery
Genuine French Design
Make a statement with your home. All Couleur Nature's kitchenware is designed in Paris.
Every tablecloth, napkin, etc. is expertly handcrafted in India using ancient woodblock printing techniques.